Thank you for your interest in guest posting for our blog. If you decide to write for us, we ask the following guidelines to be met:
- Original, relevant content. Preference given to early pregnancy- but topics may range from trying to conceive, any stage of pregnancy, pregnancy products, preparing for baby, motherhood, baby, etc.
- Readability–format as a draft in your own blog and either send us the html or send a word document. Include at least 2 relevant pictures for us to choose from that are free to use and share.
- Edit and proofread
- Content should be 500-2000 words
- Credits – you may add a bio and back link to your site but no direct advertising.
After guest post goes live, please:
- Promote your blog post to your blog and other social media outlets
- Be available to respond to user comments
Before writing, please fill out contact form below, in comments section, please include any topics you are interested in writing so we may approve.
You may use an article already published to your blog, please send us the link for approval.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!
We reserve the right to deny posts that do not meet our standards.