Dr. Jonas worked as a chief physician in the 1950s and was known for his research in natural conception control. He discovered that timing intercourse to specific times in a woman’s fertility cycle would result in a certain gender. It was at this time in which the woman is more fertile than other times in her cycle. This fertility cycle allegedly correlates with the lunar cycles as well.
- A woman’s peak fertility corresponds to the angles of the sun and moon that occurred at the time of her birth.
- The sex of the child depends on the position of the moon at the time of conception
- According to the Jonas Method for gender prediction and peak fertility, a woman enters this peak two days prior to the recurrence of the sun/lunar return.
Boy or Girl?
Male signs: Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, Aquarius,
Female signs: Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn, Pisces
To calculate this complex algorithms, we recommend the Lunar Conception Calculator to find out whether you may be having a boy or girl! It will then show you your predicted gender for each possible month of conception for an entire year.
Jonas Calendar and Charts
- Go here and enter birth data
- Click on “Special Charts” tab
- Go to “Type of Charts” drop-down menu and select the last chart: “Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar” and select “Show Chart”
You will then see your Lunar Fertility Calendar for an entire year. One month will look like this example below. If you conceived during the red days marked on the chart, according to the Jonas Experts, you have a 97% chance of conceiving the gender marked on that date range.